Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mango Bajitos

I woke up hearing the fucking machine drilling the ground opposite my house,getting pissed and tensed because I realised I had overslept and missed yet another Chemistry make up lesson. It was 9.45am. I went to the sofa to sleep because the mothership said the maid needs to vacuum. I dont know how I got to the sofa, but i did. I continued sleeping till I woke up to the annoying telephone ringing its electronic ass off, which happened to be my mom who told me to open the door. And it was 1.30pm. I woke up to my mom reprimanding me for sleeping so much, i got pissed but I gave her a blank face. I washed up. Went to Serangoon CC to study with Divya & Saritha, attempted to solve maths problems but I couldnt figure some out so I gave up. Drew Divya and her Mango Bajitos, laughed at something really hilarious. Walked over to Serangoon Mac, and this time, tried to write some sensible crap for my Oral practice. Turned out Divya and I started playing Guess The Sketch. Her drawing of her Father was epic. So was the Monkey Bar. We laughed so much I swear my face turned red. Everything was good. I could have bumped into Gabriel at Macs, turns out he saw me I didnt see him. On the way home apparently Scott saw me, only I didnt either. This was how I spent my tuesday. The end. Pictures coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. ADMIT IT. THE MONKEY BAR DRAWING WAS A GIVEAWAY HAHAHA IT WAS SO OBVIOUS ESP WHEN I DREW THE LITTLE CHILD HANGING FROM IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. shutup it was so not a giveaway, and i was wondering why the hell the stickman you call "the little child" was drawn there. Until you told me it was the monkeybar. Divya, your drawing SUCKS heh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK I DREW THE CLOVE OF GARLIC WELL

    ReplyDelete

Your 2cents' worth