Thursday, May 28, 2009

breathe ice

Sitting in the darkest corner,typing to make me sleep. Its been quite some time since I've last stayed up till 2am/+. Feeling kinda tired, but at the same time Im too mesmerized and intrigued by my window.Call me silly, but if you ask me what was my favourite part of my new room, its definitely the window. Perhaps its because for the past year I was living in some dim-litted room where the sun rays could never reach in, seriously, not trying to be artsy fartsy. Although i like large dim rooms, i think i have a liking for cozy large window rooms. I can see whatever's going on outside, the myriad of flash colours downstairs at the nearby hawker centre,the cars passing by,everything seems peaceful and perfect...
School was the most mundane shit ever, and it felt like i was being tortured.Being the kind that loves to sleep and also not a morning person, i was really cranky and annoyed during my chinese class because the weather was "strangling me","my eyes hurt i need to rest them","chinese is like a noose around my neck".But having an easygoing teacher/tutor, she allowed the 3 of us to go wherever we like to complete our practice paper.And after recess, we continued our lesson in the library, how cool is that? But it sucked that i couldnt sleep.(grumpy face) But since i have the time now, i shall go sleep. Shit i have chinese intensive again!!K goodbai x

1 comment:

Your 2cents' worth