Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cuntface

Today would have been a more productive day if i had not wasted it again as usual, sleeping and bumming around just because i couldnt bring myself to practise my chinese. But all this was brought on by me, cant do much now ,time has gone.
I am really peeved and pissed about the fact that some people can be a bitch, and be so ironic at the same time, insulting singaporeans when she herself is a singaporean. And its so annoying how she talks as if shes some miss popularity living in australia, talking as if she is yearning for some credit for being such a person. So attention seeking and loser-rated. If she aint happy about the way I comment or "put her brother down" which i dont at all, then she can just tell me nicely. Seriously why go through all the pains of insulting me and my friends and making smartass comments? Whats more, her stupid friend and her thinks Im making smart ass comments when they are doing the same. Seriously so ironic and hypocritical.Her friend is a total extra, so what if he is some childhood friend of hers, like i give a fuck. Nevermind, dont wanna talk about fucked up snotty bitches and extra losers who dont know shit. Douchebags__
Besides the whole online fiasco, it was my mother's 48th birthday, went with my dad to get her a cake, and for the first time, my brother and i made birthday cards for her. Kinda felt awkward making cards because im kinda bad at birthday stuffs...So Anyway, my dads gonna go back to china tomorrow to work for 3 months before coming back to visit us in S'pore, its gonna be sad.But i need to buck up and start mugging my ass to make him proud :> Right, thats all for now i think i crap too much about boring stuff. Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth