Monday, April 27, 2009

8-Y (python...psssst)

fucking hell i need to study i need to study omg Midyear is next week monday & I have not started on anything, not even a single,minute,miniscule thing.I think im preparing to kill myself. Fuck o levels are coming nearer i m blabbering like a lunatic & yet I have not gathered my fucking motivation to fucking study. FUCK! I must also stop swearing. dSKLfgblzsiuekdb
sorry. I need to keep cool, i must breathe in breathe out & FUCKING MEMORISE ESSAYS, FORMULAS,TACKLE SUMS, UNDERSTAND FUCKING CHEMISTRY. my life is over. my life is over. oh mai icicles.

i think when im brave/courageous/strong/extremely fuckingly determined enough,
i will go on a hiatus.
& really go on one & study for 1..2..3..4..5..6? AIYAH UNTIL O LEVELS IS OVER.
my social life will go down the drain drastically but at least i have a cellphone.
anything, text me.
you can ask my friends i wont write my number here.
dont fucking cb prank call me i will break your fucking fingers & you wouldnt like seeing me pissed.
oh &i need to stop.sleeping.at.2am.every.fucking.damn.night.

goodnight fuck off

i need to burn my laptop and destroy it.

1 comment:

  1. GOD I FEEL THE FRICKIN SAME WAY WHEN U FEEL LIKE U HAVE TO STUDY YET U'LL FIGURE U'LL TURN INTO A LONER AFTER BEING KEPT IN AS A NERD FOR TOO LONG, at least that's hw i feel O: BUT DAMN, SLEEP EARLIER!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2cents' worth