Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shiver

For once in my life, i have admitted i am afraid. I'm afraid, im scared of what the future holds for me,will I make it? Will everything be worth it? Will everything turn out right? ...

Times like this I wish I could give everything up and live my life as a school dropout, but I know i know better, I wouldnt want to let my parents down, my friends down, everyone down and most importantly, myself down.I know I wouldnt want to give the satisfaction to those who want to see me on the ground,to those who curse me.I want to prove to myself I can achieve something, but the constant pressure ; Expectations, Examinations, Targets, Lack of time, all of these wears me down.

A friend told me to listen to Coldplay to feel better,& it definitely is working,but simultaneously,"The Scientist" sounds so sad to me, it makes me feel like breaking down into tears more. Why do I always end up feeling so blue and lousy? Why can't I just feel the warmth of the sun, the feel-good vibes of a smile and enjoy everything?

Tell me how to get a grip of myself, tell me how to gain my momentum, tell me how to put on a brave front and take a step forward. Someone please be there for me, someone please tell me you know all of this and you can guide me. Please.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, cheer up. Just go through the gruelling shet of O's together with everyone else and know that it'll all be over in several months' time. Just make sure that your hardwork pays off, that is, if you're intending t push for ze best! Jiayou, :D

    ReplyDelete

Your 2cents' worth