Monday, March 23, 2009

고마운 마음

Life is tiring these days.
Then I went to church, & my day was brightened up by the fact that the close friend of mine who left for England actually gave me one last gift before leaving.Well I mean he left already to Malaysia @ first during the holidays with his family for a holiday,but the fact he actually thought of me made me realise he is a really thoughtful & sweet person.Come on, I was the only one he gave the present to!So although throughout the whole week I felt like shit,he brightened up my week & made me be thankful I know someone like him.Heehee I was so happy when I received the present but I didnt show it because i would look very childish. ^^
Apparently its the first day of the 2nd term & I already feel tired. This means I need t o start planning my time & stop using the bloody laptop!!!!
Somehow it seems like slowly everyone's leaving. First a close reliable brotherly figure goes abroad to study, then tomorrow my dad's leaving for China. Won't be seeing often anymore, just once every three months. :/ & then my mom told me my roommates gonna move out soon. Sigh...
Why is everyone going away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth