Monday, March 2, 2009

Empathy/Apathy

Maths paper was manageable, however the last question is causing me to feel all anxious because I have a feeling i could have gotten the right answer but i made a careless mistake. Ugh! Dont need to think about it, will just be glad I have only 4 more papers left.
Right now, im at the part of my life where suddenly there are new paths forming, causing me to get confused & stressed. Then there has been events such as my mother in the hospital for her neck(i dont think its anything serious),my dad having to now go to China to work and I'll only be able to see him once every three months. In a way Im happy, but im also sad because this isnt how a family is like, separated.Also, theres another decision i have to make soon ; jc or poly. sigh, life now seems extremely tough, but i'm holding on, im holding on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth