Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exasperation

I have no idea if you're that clueless,
but its getting on my nerves that you're like basically
following what I do/copying me. Its not about how I dress
,nothing to do with appearance, but how you try to
imitate whatever I say,do,my style on certain theoretical things.
I dont want to be too specific but please, after reading
this, I hope you understand its becoming annoying & I wish
you could please kindly stop.it.
Yeah sometimes I may seem like im joking/fooling around,
but frankly, its because its fucking me up hence
I joke/fool around, geddit? To tell you in a nice way.
But because you're too blind/clueless/idk,
i just had to say it.
Perhaps you're doing it unconsciously.
If you are, can you stop and start thinking?
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha not bitch la,
    just irritating thats why <:
    yeh im chillll!\m/

    ReplyDelete

Your 2cents' worth