Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vicissitude

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.-Mark Twain

School is coming to an end for the first term, relieved that it's finally here, but apprehensive that its getting nearer to the big 'O's. It feels like as though January was a few days ago? Fuck, its already mid-march. I really need to improve my chinese tremendously, i have absolutely no idea how because most of the time I converse in english, even during chinese lessons. What's more, Chinese Oral Prelim is next week monday. Stress!

Today Drama Practice was bad at the beginning, considering how Mr Tan suddenly morphed in to my character, shouting angrily & turning red in the face from the shouting. However, that obviously made us cast members 'wake up' & properly act our part. Hence, everything went well at the end, seeing how 2 of my drama teachers teared ^^ Hopefully, our efforts will pay off because currently, im more nervous about performing during the school assembly than acting on 14th april for SYF.I need to really focus!

Right now I am waiting for the clock to strike 12am so that I can wish Hungyih a happy sweet 16th birthday. To think i still have maths homework to do & from what i heard, english summary -_- Okay its 12am!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNGYIH! ALTHOUGH YOU WERE NEVER IN ANY OF MY PRIMARY SCHOOL CLASS, SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH YOU( was it because of sze ron? ) AND YEAH, IM HAPPY TO KNOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU, WORK HARD FOR YOUR 'O' LEVELS, AND HOPE RUGBY WILL BRING YOU SOMEWHERE GREAT IN THE FUTURE!HOPE YOU'RE TOUCHED BABY(inside joke)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth