Monday, August 10, 2009

Blame

Its time that fails me the most.

I hate time,time always prevents me from doing things I want to do the most, it is because of time i have to do what is important first and put "me-time" aside.Time makes me feel even more alone then i already am now.It doesnt let me travel to fort canning park to take a long walk, doesnt let me read a book while listening to music by the swimming pool, doesnt let me just lie down on my bed,staring at the ceiling for hours on end. But what i hate most about Time, is that it never waits. It doesnt stop, it goes on like as though its as busy as hell, when everyone else is so much more busy. Whats more, there is "a right time" and "a wrong time" to do things.
On rare occasions, it gives you a short break to recuperate but it still goes on. They say time heals all wounds,thats the only good thing, but time fail at this too because for once it takes such a long time for you be okay. Sometimes it is because of Time you lose your fucking chances. Speaking of chances, they suck too. They like to fuck around with your mind, give you dilemmas, and when you finally make a decision, suddenly they are gone.
Why is it that everything never waits?
Why.

Why must everything be this way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth