Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Divya the munchkin w retainers HAHAHAHAHA

So apparently i was suppose to be doing my god-damn literature essays(2 of them,only 1 half done),and i started talking to my little munchkin friend about her decision cube.I told her to help me roll the dice to see what i should do & here it is....



divya says:
*its says "sulk"
*ahhahaha
Christine says:
*SHUTUP LA
*I AM ALREADY SULKING
*DO ANOTHER ONE
divya says:
*EAT
Christine says:
*DO ANOTHER ONE
divya says:
*BED
Christine says:
*DO ANOTHER ONE
divya says:
*EAT AGAIN
Christine says:
*FUCK WHERE U GET THE CUBE I WANT
divya says:
*FACE IT LA, YOU'RE A PIG

Divya: IM NOT A PIG YOU BITCH IM GOING TO CHOKESLAM YOU TOMORROW!!!!!BRING THE CUBE IM GOING TO DESTROY IT.
But on the other hand, this cube is kinda cool, its telling me to go to bed,which i should be doing soon :) IF IT WASNT FOR MY DUMBASS ESSAYS _|_ buhbye x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth