Sunday, August 2, 2009

yeah we dont, right?

Why did the tomato blush?
Because the tomato saw the salad dressing!!
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sigh.

This is when people realise,how sweet memories are,like marshmellows and vanilla icing on cakes, when they finally realise they can only be memories and nothing more.Like how its not right to be something more because there's a limit.And im barred by it.

This is when I cant take it,but i cant say anything either.Because I dont trust anyone.I used to though,in fact i still do trust someone.But I cant depend on you anymore.I cant come to you in my hurt and depressed state,in need of comfort because we cant do this anymore.Maybe sometimes, but not all the time.We cant.I cant.You have your own commitments,i must not lead astray.

I wanna express something,but i am afraid to.Of what,you might ask,of that stab-to-your-heart feeling when the reaction is negative?Of that awkward turtle feeling?Of how everything will suddenly change?Of how even if things were positive, i would be worrying about the future already? Yeah, everything...I know i think too much.

Foolish me. Now what am i left with?
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth