Saturday, August 8, 2009

Remembering Sunday - All Time Low

Everyday I used to wake up with a smile on my face,
I used to pick up my phone & see a text from you,
I used to smile even wider after that.
On the way to school, I used to just read your texts all over again,
and i'd smile.It used to be enough to make my day.
Every hour every minute every second, i used to feel so thrilled
because you invaded my mind.
Every weekend I used to be so hyped because i would get to see you,
I used to smile the moment I set my eyes on you,
I used to be in cloud nine when you were next to me.

Now I wake up with the image of you in my head,
I pick up my phone & be disheartened to see nothing from you.
I try to find the most meaningless comfort to be cheerful,
Now I just try to remember the things you used to tell me,
and be satisfied with all these memories.
Now every weekend, is like any other mundane day,
there is no you to look forward to.
Now I make an effort to not breakdown when I think of you,
I cannot make a scene out of myself.
Now all I do is imagine you were here,
or watch your videos over and over again.
Now all I do is listen to sad songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents' worth